I have a (multiple selection) select list on my web page -- My pages are
setup with Save & Go Back buttons (through sessions) -- in IE when I select
multiple items (or any item) then go forward to the next page, then go
back -- the items are still selected, but the select list starts at the
top -- hence, I have to scroll down to see my selected items... just FYI --
I'm building the select lists (and what selected) programmatically -- when I
say I "Go Back" -- I'm not using the browsers back button -- but instead the
form button I created for this purpose.

Now -- interestingly, in NS6 -- when I go back the select list starts at the
*last* selected items, hence I am thrown into my selected choices -- this is
desirable.

Is there a way with PHP I can make IE kinda do the same thing?

Thanks
Jason