Hm, is the default attribute necessary?  I've used this sort of approach
without the default attribute just fine in the past.  Though I admit that
the default attribute would make me feel more secure.

At 10:30 AM 10/24/2001, Arpad Tamas wrote:
>On Wednesday 24 October 2001 19:14, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
>
>The default value for $image parameter was missing:
>
> > function top ($image="defaultvalue") {
> >          if ($image=="defaultvalue") echo "blah blah blah";
> >          else echo "blah blah $image blah";
> > }
> >
>         Arpi
>
>--

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"