On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:59, Kurt Lieber wrote:
> Oh please please please check the archives.  This thread has been
> thrashed around and beat until it's nothing more than a bloody mass of
> quivering flesh...
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general
>
> On Thursday 25 October 2001 21:10, Ray Todd Stevens wrote:
> > I ahve been using go-live (4.0) to edit pages containing php scripts.
> > this is not really working well.  Is there a better way or a better
> > editor to use for this?

Um, what he said but with a bit less blood. There is also a link to a PHP
editors page from www.php.net/links.php

[Kurt, I undertand how you feel :-)]

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   Life would be easier if I had the source code.