The only pages that are getting this error are the ones that php is mapped
to parse (i.e. .html .php .phtml) if I go to a page that doesn't exist with
a .htm or .cgi extension etc it works fine and I get the standard IIS 404
error page.

But when it is a page that php processes thats when the CGI error returns.

What are the [PHP-Win] mavens?

THanks.
048001c15dab$d5c0fcf0$a516100a@jrbrown">news:048001c15dab$d5c0fcf0$a516100a@jrbrown...