When I run odbctest I get the following prompt:

OpenLink ODBC Demonstration program
This program shows an interactive SQL processor

Enter ODBC connect string (? shows list): ?

DSN                            | Description

Enter ODBC connect string (? shows list):

What ODBC connet string should I enter here?

Thanks Toni.

--- Andrew Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Toni,
>
> Note the "Unknown host".
> Check your odbc.ini for the Host field of the DSN
> you are using.
> Ensure it's resolvable.  Try an IP address instead
> maybe.
>
> Also, set the variables in the environment and see
> if your DSN works in
> odbctest without PHP in the mix.
>
> Best regards,
> Andrew Hill
> Director of Technology Evangelism
> OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
> Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology
> Providers

putenv("LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/src/odbcsdk/lib");

putenv("ODBCINSTINI=/usr/local/src/bin/odbcinst.ini");