Try changing this to

  function box ($im, $x, $y, $x2, $y2, $color)

(Also in your other function definition.)

---
Mark Roedel           | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer    |  at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University |  to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA  |                          -- John Powell