Hello,

Andy I have been trying to solve the same problem.

But after some testing I have found that it is not only db access that
causes the lag, it seems to be when submitting forms.
I wrote a very simple test script have a form reload itself.  In IE it
happens almost instantly, but in NC it takes up to 5 secs (this is a
lot since it is running locally, no network involved at all).

And the script does have html and body tags (open and close) in
there.

Does NC process forms more vigorously before submitting than IE does??
I don't know.
-Merle