I am new to php and I have been using a book to learn a bit about it and
well I could not find a chapter on how to use php to verify a form is filled
out properly, for instance I have a form with 3 fields... name, email and
words. once the user clicks the submit button i want it to verify those 3
fields before running the php script to pass the info to a database. I have
used java-script for this function in the past but would like to use php.
Anyone know how i can accomplish this? Thanks in advance, Jason