In article <p05100300b80663ce154a@[212.43.204.76]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Sondra Russell) wrote:

> They have provided a perl sample script (see below).
>
> Mostly I'm just trying to figure out how to replicate the whole
> "receiving", "sending", and "receiving again" thing in PHP.

<snip sample script>

Most of that script can be replicated with fread()
<http://php.net/fread>,fwrite() <http://php.net/fwrite>, a couple of PCRE
functions <http//php.net/pcre>, and extract() <http://php.net/extract>.  In
essence, fread() is what does the "receiving" and fwrite() does the
"sending".

Alternatively, you may want to check script archives like hotscripts.com.
I'd be surprised if no one's posted a Paypal class yet.

--
CC