Sorry...my internal PHP parser is just a little rusty.  Does this code
produce an error message?  (If so, what does it say?)  Or just not the
results you were expecting?  (In which case, what results were you
expecting, and how did the actual results differ?)

---
Mark Roedel           | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer    |  at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University |  to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA  |                          -- John Powell