Hello,

Could be a simple problem, using PHP4 on a Linux/Unix Cobalt RaQ4 server.  I
have been using it fine, but the mail() function wont send mail, even with
the most basic content and lack of headers.

Can anyone offer any advise on what could be the problem, or any scripts I
can use to test the mail() function that will return nice errors to let me
know what's going wrong?

I have tried searching for help, but I have found nothing specific.

Aplogies for such a simple question(?) but I just cant get it to send mail!

Thanks.