@ 8:14:52 PM on 11/2/2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is there a way to authenticate people using thier shadow password?

PHP PAM Extension
ftp://ftp.netexpress.net/pub/pam/php_pam.newest.tgz

Don't ask me how secure it is because I haven't used it. I've only
seen it mentioned as an option. Personally, I'd keep the web server
away from the user database as much as possible.

--
 -Brian Clark | PGP is spoken here: 0xE4D0C7C8
  Please, DO NOT carbon copy me on list replies.