"sunny AT wde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, but how do I use post when using Header??

You don't.  What are you trying to achieve that makes this necessary?

> I would like to have a form, but I don't know how I would make the
> script automatcially re-direct in a form... becase I know how to use
> form variables that way.

In the HTML <form> element the "action" attribute specifies the file that
will process the form.  If your first form is form1.php and your second is
form2.php then on form1.php you'd have this:

<form method='post' action='form2.php'>

And form2.php would include the PHP code necessary to process form1.php.  If
that doesn't make sense maybe you can include some code or explain in more
detail what you're trying to accomplish and what the problem you're facing
is.  It's late here so maybe I'm just not thinking clearly.

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC