De : Mark Roedel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Envoyé : vendredi 9 novembre 2001 15:22

À : Jimmy; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Objet : RE: [PHP] Looking for security annoucements

What version of phpBB? I know there were a number of security fixes in

the last few releases (current looks to be 1.4.4)...

---

Mark Roedel | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh

Systems Programmer | at himself, for he shall never cease

LeTourneau University | to be entertained."

Longview, Texas, USA | -- John Powell