Hi guys, If I have a code in file1.php such as:

<form name=formName1 action=file2.php method=post>
code..........
code..........
</form>

And

<form name=formName2 action=file2.php method=post>
</form>

Now in file2.php, I need to check which form I am receiving!! How do I
check!!

In other words, let's assume we only have the form names "formName1" and
"formName1" - What code I can use in file2.php to get the name of the
calling form. I just want to know how can I get the name of the form (in the
above case, formName1 or formName2)

Thanx