Hi All,

        I am wondering if anyone can help me with this.  I want people accessing my
site to see a list of HTML reports but I don't want to turn on Directory
indexing on my Apache webserver, seeing as the directory path is present.
What I'm looking to do, is to write a basic php script which will read the
files in a certain directory & create links to be presented to the user.
Has anyone ever done this before?  Can someone give me an example or a
headstart on this.

Thanks in advance
Kev