I am trying to log particular information in an access log and I need it to
be used on several pages all in different directories, I would like the
actual log to be stored in a directory called data in the root directory of
my web page. I using an include() on each page where I would like the info
logged.
I am using:
        $log_fp = fopen("../data/access_log.txt", "a",1);
with the use_include_path set to 1.

My problem is that a new file is being created in each directory that the
logging.inc file is added to.

Can anyone help?
Steffan

DISCLAIMER

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily the company.  This email and any files
transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which
may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from the
Company, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain material protected by attorney-client
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the Network
Manager by telephone on +44 (0) 870 243 2431.

Please then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.
This email has been swept for viruses before leaving our system.

Admiral Insurance Services Limited, Cardiff CF10 3AZ

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp