From: Rodrigo Peres [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 9:43 AM
To: PHP
Subject: [PHP] silly question

Hi list,

I have PHP code to insert the result of a form into mysql. When I nedd to
made an update, I pass an "id" in the url and use it to make the update
query. The problem is after I click in the update button (input submit) my
page refresh and came back in the same state, to see the changes I need to
type in the url again with the parameter?? why?? There's a way to avoid this
and get a new blank form page after the update?

ps: I've stored the "id" in a input type hidden, so I could click the button
and still have the id

Thank's in advance

Rodrigo Peres