I couldn't get this to work. Here is my complete script:

<?
function WriteToFile ($URL, $Description) {
 $file = "bonzai.txt";
 $open = fopen ($file, "a");
 if ($open) {
  fwrite ($open, "$URL\t$Description\n");
  fclose ($open);
  $Worked = TRUE ;
 } else {
  $Worked = FALSE;
 }
 return $Worked;
}

function ReadFromFile() {
 $file = "bonzai.txt";
 $open = fopen ($file, "r");
  if ($open) {
  print ("URLs currently listed in the data file:<P>\n");
 $data = file ($file);
 for ($n = 0; $n < count($data); $n++) {
  $GetLine = explode("|", $data[$n]);
 print ("$GetLine[0]<p>\n");
 }
 fclose ($open);
 print ("<hr><P>\n");
 } else {
 print ("Unable to read from bonzai.txt!<BR>\n");

ReadFromFile();

?>

It gives me some error. I'm still pretty new to php, so I still need to
learn all of this.
Regards
Rudi Ahlers