Hi!

I have this <form> using postmethod:

<input type="checkbox" name="cheese">
<input type="checkbox" name="pepperoni">
<input type="checkbox" name="ham">

Then I'm trying to mail the result with the mail() function.

/* recipients */
$to  = [EMAIL PROTECTED] ;

/* subject */
$subject = "Order";

/* message */
$message =  "$customer want to order:\n $cheese, $ham , $peppernoi" ;

/* To send HTML mail, you can set the Content-type header. */

/* additional headers */
$headers = "From: Me [EMAIL PROTECTED]\r\n";

/* and now mail it */
mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);

And that works untill a customer orders only $cheese. SO.....how do i do it
if I dont want any unwanted errors? Is it possible to fetch the array or
something? : )

Best Regards Raymond