Hi,

Does anyone know of a script/tutorial etc on displaying Microsoft SQL Server
records, lets say 20 at a time and on clicking NEXT it will display the next
20 records and if you click PREVIOUS the previos 20 records?

I have one for MYSQL but the catch is that MYSQL has something like:

select column from table limit 4,10

Thus selecting the 10 records starting at the 5th record.

MS SQL Server does not have something similar, so what is my options.

Tx
MH