My browser show the message
“Parse error: parse error in C:\apache\htdocs\prueba\prueba.php on
line 21”
when i try to connect to a mysql server (v.3.23) using the follow syntax:

<?php
line 21ŕ        $link = mysql_connect ("localhost", "my_user", "my_pass") {
or die ("Could not connect");
}
print ("Connected successfully");
mysql_close ($link);
?>

I read the php manual and the mysql manual, but I can&#8217;t find the
solution.

My server run under w98. (I installed the php triad)

Thank you

Nicolás Llamosas &#8211; Rio Cuarto, Argentina -