We at SEO Advantage have chosen to include your web site in the SEO Advantage
Directory.

While that was not done contingent upon your linking to our web site, we would really
appreciate it if you would link to www.seoadvantage.com.  We will be happy to provide
you with any information you need and we do appreciate your consideration.

We have added your website's listing to the SEO Advantage Directory.  You will find
our link to your web site here:
http://www.seoadvantage.com/links/themeindex.html.

The listing is in the Web Development category at this page:
http://seoadvantage.com/links/webdevelopment.html.

Our website is:
http://seoadvantage.com/.

Please let us know if you will be able to link back to us.  When we can confirm your
link to our web site, we will upgrade you to Partner status!

Thanks so much for your consideration.

Regards,
Stone Reuning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]