Check out the WDDX functions.  They were made for precisely this purpose (if
I understand you correctly).  Your PHP scripts would use WDDX to serialize
the variables and Authorware would deserialize them.  Of course, I don't
have a clue what Authorware is and it may or may not include support for
WDDX.

Fred