Headers have to be sent before anything else is sent to the browser.
Even once space appearing before the php openning tag will cause this
error!  Try to send the headers first thing in your code before any html
code.

Avi

--
Avi Schwartz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I have to share the credit. I invented it, but Bill made it
famous." - IBM engineer Dave Bradley describing the
control-alt-delete reboot sequence