Hello.

I got the problem when I tryed to setup Apache server with PHP on my Sparc

computer with the Solaris8 operational system. The standard package

includes the Apache 1.3.9 version, which does not includes the PHP. Is there

any way to use the existent Apache server with PHP capability with the

minimal change of the standard configuration?

On the PHP WEB site I found information about Apache with PHP compilation,

but there is not any information about the problem which I got.

Sincerely yours