On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 11:34:41AM +0100, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
> Jobarr wrote:
> > I need a build of PHP that can be used as a module with Apache 2.0.28
> > beta.
>
>   Please do not massively cross-post to the various php.net mailinglists
>   or newsgroups.
>
> --
>   Sebastian Bergmann
>   http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                 http://phpOpenTracker.de/
>
>   Did I help you? Consider a gift: http://wishlist.sebastian-bergmann.de/

Has the PHP group contected the Apache Group on this matter.

The Apache Group are a swell bunch of people.

Member - Liberal International  On 11 Sept 2001 the WORLD was violated.
This is [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Ici [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Society MUST be saved! Extremists must dissolve.
Merry Christmas 2001 and Happy New Year 2002.