If you want to stop people logging on more than every, say, 24 hours, you
could record the most recent log-on time in a database and then check that
24hrs has passed before another log-on is allowed.

I don't know where you can find a script that does this exactly, but it
wouldn't be hard to hack one up.

Michael

--
Michael Hall