(Sorry, may be a duplicate posting...)

I hope this is the right place to ask this.

How can you use mktime() to store a date in integer format that is > 2040?
We are archiving material, some of which is "closed" for a set period if
time (e.g. 40 years, 50 years, etc.)

--
Never retreat. Never surrender. Never cut a deal with a dragon.
Justin Long                       Instant Messenger:

No armor? Unclean life? Then do not mess in the affairs of dragons,