Hi:

I'm coding pages that need to include some general functions. File1 is an
example of those pages.
I also need to use the very same function file across several web sites. So,
I created an additional file, where I have listed all the options for a
particular site (which is then included into functions.php).

The problem is how to properly include "options.php"?

FYI, functions.php and options.php are located in the same directory.

if file1.php and functions.php are in the same directory, no problem.
if file1 is not in the same directory as functions.php, I can change the
path for "include('here\there\here\functions.php')", but I cannot read
options.php (because the current working directory is the one were file1.php
is located).

Any help?

Thanks.
Jean-Louis