You could try "XML for Dummies" as a starting point - I have it on my desk
and I have yet to read it in depth but it looks like it explains most
things OK,
and it has the advantage for PHP folk that it is aimed at people who already
know alot about how HTML works.

At 19:13 29/11/2001 -0500, Tom Malone wrote:
>Can anyone recommend a good book on XML, maybe from a PHP perspective?
>
>Tom Malone
>

>--

Brian White
Step Two Designs Pty Ltd - SGML, XML & HTML Consultancy
Phone: +612-93197901
Web:   http://www.steptwo.com.au/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]