www.webwiredsolutions.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rudi Ahlers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 3:11 PM
To: PHP General
Subject: [PHP] Good host needed

Hi guys.

I know this is OT, but I don't know where else to ask. I'm in South Africa,
and I'm looking for a GOOD webserver host in the States. Bandwidth is a big
thing, as well as using UNIX, else Linux. I would like to be able to manage
the server from home,and not phone in every I need to do something. And I'm
looking for good bandwidth. Any recommendation will do, as I'll be looking
at all the companies, and see who offers the best.

Thanx

Rudi Ahlers