dl( "../swsms.so" );

// create the sms object
$sms = create_sms();

// send the carrier list request
carrierlist_send( &$sms );

// check if the request was a success
if( ! $sms->success ) {
    // display error info
    print( "Unable to retreive a carrier list from Simplewire: " . $sms->errorDesc .
"\n" );
    print( "Error Code: " . $sms->errorCode . "\n" );
}
else {
    // walk the carrier list array
    array_walk( $sms->carrierlist, displayCarrier );
}

function displayCarrier( $c ) {
    // display the carrier info
    print( "ID: " . $c->id . "\n" );
    print( "Title: " . $c->title . $c->subtitle . "\n\n" );
}
--- Daniel Berwig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone know how could I send data from php through SMS to a cel phone?
> I simply can't find info about that.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Daniel Berwig.

=====