On Tuesday 04 December 2001 02:35 pm, Martin Towell wrote:
> if it's just a plain text file then, in theory, you can insert a FF
> character (0x0C) but as mentioned, this might not work on all printers.
>
> if you're using html, try using:
> or put the style in some other tag if it doesn't work for <br>
> there's also "page-break-after: always;" that you could use...

Unfortanately this does not work all the time, in all browsers, on all
printers, etc etc.
I've tried it, it just wasn't reliable enough to make the appropriate changes
to many pages, so I've just left them to be printed the way the individuals
printer wants to print them, after all, you also can't control how the
margins will appear, etc.

--
chip