Hi,

I currently have a form that calls a PHP script when submit is pressed.  Within the
PHP script, I wish to call a custom confirmation screen.  I do so by issuing the
following command:

Header("Location: " . $form["redirect"]);

Now, I wanted my form variables passed from the PHP script to my HTML document so I
wrote a function within the form that adds the variable names and values to the URL by
urlencoing them like such:

$output = "?";
$output .= urlencode($key) . "=" . urlencode(stripslashes($val)) . "&";

returning the above in a variable $vars, I call my redirect as such:

Header("Location: " . $form["redirect"] . $vars);

If I am not mistaken, this is synonymous with an HTTP GET?

Here is my problem; the above fails with a large form, i.e., a form containing many
fields.  A bit of investigation has determined that there is a 1Kb limit on the total
size of a request (URL+params) and I have one form that must be exceeding the limit.

Question: Is there a way to emulate my above scheme via an HTTP POST as POST has no
limit?  Alternatively, is there another way to pass variables from a PHP script to a
HTML form where I won't run into this limit?

Thanks,
Don