I need a new cart program and would like to use something based in PHP.  I
was using a CGI paltform written in C, but we had session problems out the
wazoo when traffic was really high.  I need something that can manage
sessions with vim and vigor.  I have only see phpshop - which looks nice, but
I wonder if there are other packages out there that are really good.

Your thoughts appreciated!