You may want to check out something like auto_prepend_file.  Look at the
PHP configuration help.

I was thinking that you may be able to include your class definition there
- IF auto_prepend_file IS INCLUDED BEFORE session.auto_start starts the
session.

Otherwise, use auto_prepend_file to include a file that:
1. Inludes your class def
2. Starts your session.

Just my 2 Cents.

-Jason Garber