Okay, probably been asked zillions of times already, but I couldn't find
reference to it in the last 5 minutes. :)

Where can I find newbie-novice tutorials on php/mysql?

My server is PHP4/MySql on a Apache/FreeBSD.

I want to learn how to make these types of sites: Dating, Buy&Sell, Forums,
etc...

I have VB, Delphi, and C programming experience, so I'm hoping it won't be
too hardcore. :)

Cheers,

- Geoff