I am using the following code to try to produce a test image:
<?
  //phpinfo();
  $gif = ImageCreate(200,200);
$bg = ImageColorAllocate($gif,0,0,0);
$tx = ImageColorAllocate($gif,255,128,128);
ImageFilledRectangle($gif,0,0,200,200,$bg);
ImageString($gif,3,70,90,"it works !",$tx);

// send the image
header("content-type: image/jpeg");
imagejpeg($gif);
?>

I am trying to display this image on the page
http://www.harshdeepjawanda.com/t2.html .

Phpinfo() shows that PHP was compiled with: --with-gd, --with-jpeg-dir
and --with-png-dir, among others. Why then am I not able to see any image?

=====
Please send all emails to my automatically redirecting
address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
Harshdeep S Jawanda
[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]