I have successfully placed images (jpg,gif,png) into a MySQL database
BLOB field, now I want to be able to pull the data out and diplay it.

based on tutorial at
http://www.zdnet.com/devhead/stories/articles/0,4413,2644827,00.html

after Querying the DB I have the following lines:

$ImgFile = mysql_result($Results,0,ImgFile); \\ image data;
$ImgType = mysql_result($Results,0,ImgType);  \\ image type (image/jpeg,
image/gif);
header("Content-type: ${ImgType}");
echo "$ImgFile";

Problem: This method, when it pulls up an image, it shows no image but a
bunch of greek code.  Example
http://www.phantomcougar.com/strawberrypie_com/mem/show_img.php?PNum=8
((be sure to view page source)