thanks guys..

your suggestion worked.. but there´s a problem..
the code i´m storing on a database mixs phpcode with html, like this:

<?echo "php code"?>
now it´s html
<?echo "now it´s php again"?>

how can i deal with that??
one solution would be to split the string into
a php code array and a html code array, and then,
depending on the case, use echo or eval..
but that´s is too much trouble...
could it be an easier way to work these thing around??

thanks again for the replies

Sérgio Mergen