Hello, first of all, thanks very much for your answer about WAP and WML
php headers. I corrected headers and page works ok now.

==============

Now a question about uploading files (.gif .jpg) using <form
method=post> to be stored into Mysql blob fields.

I hope somebody here having sites on www.blueboxinternet.com hosting
company, because I have big trouble there I can't solve, and support
says I first shoud read faq because they have lot of customers with no
problems.

I make industrial and commercial catalogs, so my customers should be
able to send (upload) pictures of products and goodies directly from
their HD to site, these pictures stored in Mysql tables and shown when
customer pages are called by someone.
The only way I know to perform this is

<Form action"myscript.php" method="POST" Enctype="MULTIPART/FORM-DATA">
Enter filename <input type="file" name="myfile">
<Input type="submit" name="upload" value="send">
</form>

<?PHP
  if($upload)
  {
    $fp=Fopen ($myfile,"r");

   /* here lot of commands to store file into mysql tables */
?>

This script will store picture-file into some tmp directory on bluebox
servers and will return tmp file name into $myfile var when script
called again by 'form action' command. Then I can treat file and store
in DB.

This script worked fine on bluebox servers .... until NOVEMBER 1st ,
when they made some important changes on their servers. When this change
happened, my script began to receive this error:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in
/home/httpd/vhosts/meucatalogo.com/web_users/gratis/rest_prox.php on
line 25

Bluebox support says I am recording my files on tmp directory with owner
'someowner' and trying to read file with 'anotherowner' owner.
I argue I have no control about owners and file modes into their servers
(specially into their tmp directories), and that PHP performs this task
in a transparent way for me. Thats to say, I have no tools to bypass
this problem.
Then they answer I shoud read faq.

Case some of you have site using this (otherwise excellent web hosting)
company, I would greatly appreciate what solution for upload files thru
HTML forms there exists.

Thanks very much

Miguel