From: Matthew Walkup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 1:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Quick Question about Variables

I have a form with checkboxes and they have a name of "associate_<id>".  How
can I call these variables (or other ideas of getting ID numbers from check
boxes)?  In PERL i know you can use ${"associate_".$id} but I cant seem to
find the equivalent for PHP.  I could then get a list of id's and check if
each one is "on".  I think this would be the easiest, but maybe someone else
has another idea.

Thanks in advanced,

Matthew Walkup
[EMAIL PROTECTED]