Hello all,

Does anyone out there have ldap_rename working?

I've tried resetting the LDAP version to 3 (which gives a protocol
error) and 2 (which gives an unsupported call return). However, the
command line ldapmodrdn command works, as does some Perl&C code that I
tossed togther to test renaming DN's. But everything I try in PHP comes
back as a failed command. It seems from debugging that the server does
not understand a rename from PHP, possibly just due to the platform? (I
am running OpenLDAP 2.0.18, PHP 4.1.0(Apache 1.3.22) on Solaris).

Other than this, I have to say the LDAP implementation in PHP is
amazing!

--
Greg Ulyatt
REDNET Ltd.