hello all,

I have got a problem I want to remove one or more evvironment variables
from those passed by apache authentication.

 eg : $PHP_AUTH_USER, $PHP_AUTH_PW, REMOTE_USER and similar ones

I went through apache documentation and I found some options like

"PassEnv, SetEnv and UnsetEnv", is there anything as such in php to do
 similar jobs. please help me out to solve this problem.

Thanks a lot for spending time for my mail.

with regards,
                                                        - JFK
kishor
Nilgiri Networks