Hi!

When I use those PHP function, 1) "exec()", 2) "passthru()" and 3)
"system()", they don't work. I suspect that I would need to enter the
Environment Variable so I did the "putenv()" for the PATH, BASH, etc. But
still does not work. Check file Permission and so on. (Can't use fopen() to
create a file due to permission error).

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Scott