From: David Yee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: December 17, 2001 3:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] PHP as a web browser?

Is it possible to have PHP act like a web browser, accept cookies and post
data (for login)?  I'm not sure exactly where to start- I know you can use
fopen/file to retrieve url's but I'm not too sure about the other steps.  I
would like to write and run such a php script as a cron job and have it do
something like log into my web-based email account, retrieve emails, process
them, save them locally, and then delete them on the server.  Thanks for any
help.

David