You can get the URL of a frame using JavaScript - maybe you could pass this in somehow
to the PHP script???

-----Original Message-----
From:   Necro [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   17 December 2001 08:59
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [PHP] Checking a frames url..

Lo all,

I am trying to write a script that will output to a frame the current
location within a site..
like Home :: Contact
I need PHP to be able to check the url of the frame "main" and then parse
out anything after the domain to decide what to output as the location.
e.g. http://domain.com/contact/index.html
(http://domain.com) <<-- forgotten
(contact/index.html)
If URL = contact/index.html {
echo('Home :: Contact'); }
If URL = business/index.html {
echo('Home :: Business'); }

Am I on the correct track with most of it?? I just cant work out how to grab
the URL of a single frame.

Thanx

Andrew