Well, I just made a test program that nested 1000 if() statements and
it worked.

Just make sure you close all your curly brackets correctly.

IMHO, a large number of nested if else elseif statements indicate
poor programming design. Sometimes they are necessary, but usually
can be simplified by employing other methods.

Jim

>Hello All,
>Is anybody aware of any limitations of php on embedded if
>..else statements?
>For example:
>
>   if ($a>$b) {
>         if ($c>$d) {