Hello List,

I'm currently trying to setup a script which is processing incomming emails.
So I setup PHP as CGI and did configurate the email like

robot "|/path/to/the/script.php"

The little testscript I tried looks like that:

<?
$fp = fopen("php://stdin","r");
while (!feof($fp))
{       $BUFFER = fgets($fp);
   $INPUT .= $BUFFER;
}
mail ("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Test", "$INPUT", "From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]");
fclose($fp);
?>

The error which I get is

/path/to/the/script.php: cannot open ?: no such file
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 2

Does anybody have some PHP code which would work to readout incomming emails
or knows that's wrong with my little script?

Thanks a lot.

Juergen